Warren D. Smith's home page
I am a mathematician. E.g. at one point
(unfortunately, since it was an extemely bad math department filled with lunatics who were
suing each other – and whose standard procedure was to lie on contracts they
made with their employees, then contend those lies did not matter since said
contract was "invalid" anyhow – that's what they did with me)
I worked for Temple University.
- Course I taught at Princeton (Applied
Math) on "Computing and the Laws of Physics"
- Page with info on Temple U. courses I
taught or am teaching now
- Picture of me climbing Fiddler's elbow, a difficult hill in NW New Jersey.
- Picture of me on recumbent injury production device.
- My Resume (and how to get my thesis)
- Retrospective sketch of my
- Shorter (2 pages) sketch of my research.
- Opinions of W.D.Smith
- List of my online-available papers (hyperlinked)
The electronic list above is recommended more than the following 2
lists. For one thing, it is (mostly) a superset of them. (Definitely
a superset, as far as electronically available papers are concerned.)
For another, journal and conference publication depends on a large
number of capricious, arbitrary, and time-wasting actions by a large
number of people, whereas these reports depend only on capricious,
arbitrary, and time-wasting actions by me.
- Journal Publications list (some hyperlinked)
- Conference Publications list (some hyperlinked)
- Preliminary list of Bell Labs Technical Reports (some hyperlinked)
- The Center for Range Voting
- Cool formulas
- MAPLE units/physical constants calculator
- Useful or fun facts
- Hardin-Sloane-Smith Spherical codes collection
- My article template for creating math papers in LaTeX2e;
- ~500 interesting web hyperlinks, organized heirarchically
- Things I should do to make this web page better?
- Biggest integer factorization ever!
- C program to find real roots of polynomials
- C program to find voting powers
- BIG linear congruential random gen
- Random semi-private stuff